Holiday Fun

We've had some Christmas type fun lately, so I thought I'd share what we've been up to.

We decorated for Christmas right after Thanksgiving. Gavin always teases me that I've filled every storage space in our apartment with Christmas decorations that only get used once a year, but I think it's worth it.


I am a bit of an over-excited expectant mother and couldn't help but wrap a gift or two for Mack, even though he won't be here to open them yet. Nothing too exciting, just necessary baby items, but it's still fun.



We went to a little Christmas gathering with some friends and made gingerbread houses.



Our cute little house.









And this weekend I just happened to spot Santa Clause at the Elwood ward party.





1 comment:

Andersen said...

I wish you would take some pictures of your cute little Mack for your blog. I love your christmas tree and the present for Mack is a good idea. I did the same thing for my unborn little ones.