Of course because life has such impeccable timing my straightener broke right before I left to go up to the cabin and teach the young women some new hair dos. Gratefully every girl in the world seems to have one of these marvelous electrical devices. Therefore there were an abundance of straighteners at the cabin and our lesson went on without even a slight disruption.
And well you can guess from the pictures what happens to broken electronic devices when you're married to an electrician. Once Gavin gave up on trying to fix the straightener he decided it would be fun to take it apart and see how it worked. Of course I made him promise to buy me a new one before I handed it over. So if any of you have ever wondered what's inside your straightener, here it is. However, if you want to know how it works you'll have to ask Gavin, because I didn't listen so well to the explanation. Oops!

No comments: